put a human face on mental illness and confront the myths that reinforce the silence.
JUST ONE LESSON ON MENTAL ILLNESS could make all the difference in the lives of young people whose lives have been thrown tragically off course by no fault brain disorders such as:
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
• Biology, not a character flaw, causes mental illness.
• Mental illness has never been more treatable
• Warning signs
• How to overcome stigma
EASY TO USE
• For upper elementary, middle school, high school
• Fully scripted lessons and suggested activities
• Eye-catching posters and board game
• Plans can be used for one day or extended
• No prior knowledge of the subject required